Sales Account Manager - Skroutzfood
Skroutz is an award winning digital brand committed to modern software development and creating top notch eCommerce solutions. Our company operates www.skroutz.gr, the leading product & price comparison engine in Greece, https://www.skroutz.gr/food, the easiest online delivery, as well as www.scrooge.co.uk in the UK.
We are a team of young, passionate and restless tech aficionados that tackle the challenges of creating a wide range of user-oriented software solutions, involving a multitude of environments and innovative platforms.
Our belief is that we can make online shopping a flawless experience for everyone by empowering consumers and merchants with the necessary intuitive technologies. We achieve that by committing to modern software development and by actively creating bleeding edge eCommerce offerings and high performance web pages.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join Skroutzfood and take our business to the next level.
This is a key-role, responsible for building and managing a sales pipeline (taking new partners from initial step to joining our platform). Alongside, you will have our team and internal resources to help you understand partners' needs and determine how they can best make use of our Online Delivery platform.
What We Want You To Do:
- Generate new business opportunities by finding new partners
- Identify, develop and maintain excellent business relations with partners
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships in order to ensure partners' satisfaction
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
What Skills and Experience You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years of prior experience in Field/External Sales
- Familiarity with HORECA, Food Sales industry will be considered a plus
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Enthusiastic, determined, self-motivated, able to manage time and focus
- Team-player, with incredible work ethic, professionalism and close attention to detail
- Sales enthusiast with a can-do attitude
What We Offer:
- A modern workplace environment with great benefits
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Private Medical Plan
- Breakfast and Lunch (optional)
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Company car, mobile & laptop
Disclaimer: Skroutz collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep you resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at [email protected]