Data Entry - Content Editor
Skroutz S.A. is a dominant eCommerce brand which operates the leading price comparison engine in Greece. Founded in 2005 by engineers and based in Athens with subsidiary companies in the UK and Turkey, we are committed to modern software development and the evolution of eCommerce platforms, driven by the ambition to achieve extraordinary accomplishments.
In Skroutz we do things a certain way - the Skroutz Way. It’s our DNA and runs through every single thing we do here - it defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. Some things change, these don’t.
We Restlessly Innovate
We are Collaborative and Respectful
We are Highly Committed
We Continuously Challenge our Boundaries
People are the future of our business and we really have big ideas. It’s our people that can turn these ideas into reality and make the difference.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Data Entry-Content Editor to join our Content team.
Here at Skroutz, the Content team is at the heart of our team’s business operations and activities. They create and maintain content for our site based on our customers' feed and enrich product pages with product descriptions and specifications.
What We Want You To Do:
- Review incoming products to Skroutz database
- Group and assign products to relevant categories
- Enrich product descriptions and technical specifications
What Skills and Experience You Will Need:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a data entry position, preferably in an eCommerce environment
- University degree
- Proficiency in English Certificate required
- Proficiency in computer use
- Familiarity with Internet and new technologies
- Detail oriented and creative individual with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Be highly organized and self-motivate
- Βe able to undertake research using a variety of sources
- Confident, outgoing personality with the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to prioritize and work diligently in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative, enthusiastic and inspirational
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
What We Offer:
- A modern workplace environment with great office benefits
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Private Medical Plan
- Breakfast and Lunch (optional)
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Opportunities to attend conferences and trainings