Customer Support Agent
Skroutz is an award winning digital brand committed to modern software development and creating top notch eCommerce solutions. Our company operates www.skroutz.gr, the leading product & price comparison engine in Greece, https://www.skroutz.gr/food, the easiest online delivery, as well as www.scrooge.co.uk in the UK.
We are a team of young, passionate and restless tech aficionados that tackle the challenges of creating a wide range of user-oriented software solutions, involving a multitude of environments and innovative platforms.
Our belief is that we can make online shopping a flawless experience for everyone by empowering consumers and merchants with the necessary intuitive technologies. We achieve that by committing to modern software development and by actively creating bleeding edge eCommerce offerings and high performance web pages.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our Operations team at skroutzfood. Our Operations team will operate 7/7, from 09:00 till 01:00 (8 hours/shift, on rotation), in order to timely handle incoming operational issues that our customers might face while using skroutzfood platform.
What We Want You To Do:
What Skills and Experience You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years of proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Enthusiastic, determined, self-motivated, able to manage time and focus
- Team-player, with incredible work ethic, professionalism and close attention to detail
What We Offer:
- A modern workplace environment with great benefits
- Competitive Remuneration Package(all night & weekend hours are paid according to Greek Labour Law)
- Private Medical Plan
- Breakfast and Lunch (optional)
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
Disclaimer: Skroutz collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep you resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at [email protected]