Skroutz is an award winning digital brand committed to modern software development and creating top notch eCommerce solutions. Our company operates www.skroutz.gr, the leading product & price comparison engine in Greece, as well as www.scrooge.co.uk in the UK.
We are a team of young, passionate and restless tech aficionados that tackle the challenges of creating a wide range of user-oriented software solutions, involving a multitude of environments and innovative platforms.
Our belief is that we can make online shopping a flawless experience for everyone by empowering consumers and merchants with the necessary intuitive technologies. We achieve that by committing to modern software development and by actively creating bleeding edge eCommerce offerings and high performance web pages.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our UI/UX team.
Here at Skroutz the UI/UX team is responsible for providing a deep understanding and insight of user behavior, needs and motivations. They are cross-discipline, consisting of UI/UX designers, Mobile app designers, Front-end developers and Back-end developers.
The team is primarily concerned with designing and developing the visual layout of new and existing propositions and provide feedback in all phases of the design process from project conception, to implementation, to development. The team owns the user experience, user research and visual elements ensuring that our services are highly engaging, match the needs of our customers and look great.
What We Want You To Do:
- Participate in the creation of rapid prototypes to illustrate a proposition
- Define interactive design solutions for the product prototype and modify it. Ensure that users can find what they want easily
- Create high-quality visual designs for existing and new features across web and mobile
- Develop, maintain and create pixel perfect design wireframes, mockups and specifications as needed, followed by full design solutions adhering to brand guidelines
- Maintain consistency in visual elements and ensure that our design system and philosophy is applied across the product
- Collaborate with internal teams; communicate thoughts and expertise to the rest of the team
What Skills and Experience You Will Need:
- Minimum 3 years digital eCommerce experience in a relevant position
- Degree in Digital or Graphic Design
- Excellent Portfolio of UI/UX design solutions across a spectrum of platforms and services
- Experience of working in a cross-discipline team environment
- Proficiency in relevant creative tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Passion for interface design and interaction with strong attention to detail
- Highly creative with ability to address problems/issues in a different way
- Improving and creating better products and experiences over and over again
- Collaborative, self motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Excellent organizational skills, time and project management skills
- Responsible for the function of the user interface
- Independent on UX product tasks
What We Offer
- A modern workplace environment with great benefits
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Private Medical Plan
- Breakfast and Lunch(optional)
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Opportunities to attend conferences and training
- The computer gear you need to improve your productivity
**Please make sure that you have included in your application a sample link of your UI/UX Portfolio. Applications with no portfolio will not be assessed further.