Skroutz is an award winning digital brand committed to modern software development and creating top notch eCommerce solutions. Our company operates www.skroutz.gr, the leading product & price comparison engine in Greece, as well as www.scrooge.co.uk in the UK.
We are a team of young, passionate and restless tech aficionados that tackle the challenges of creating a wide range of user-oriented software solutions, involving a multitude of environments and innovative platforms.
Our belief is that we can make online shopping a flawless experience for everyone by empowering consumers and merchants with the necessary intuitive technologies. We achieve that by committing to modern software development and by actively creating bleeding edge eCommerce offerings and high performance web pages.
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking for a talented iOS Developer who will bring our mobile apps to the next level.
You will be working closely with our expanding engineering and designing teams and you will help with building some of our next generation applications/features.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, loves crafting excellent code and is passionate about:
- Design: Make every pixel (and sub-pixel) perfect with every transition accurate and responsive.
- Performance: Provide the fastest mobile experience for our users.
- Reliability: Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing, and in-depth code reviews.
- Innovation: Envision new products, features, and flows that are inspired, considered, and magical.
What You Will Do:
- Prototype and develop scalable and reliable mobile applications.
- Αrchitect, develop and maintain our iOS apps.
- Εnsure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the apps.
- Participate in the team that designs new features.
What Skills and Experience you Will Need:
- At least 2 years experience as a mobile developer.
- Expertise on Objective-C & Swift.
- Deep understanding of iOS frameworks and development processes.
- Expert knowledge of asynchronous programming (GCD).
- Fluent with web service architectures: JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with code versioning tools (preferably Git)
- Familiarity with third-party dependency managers (e.g. Cocoapods, Carthage)
- Intrigued by the product as much as by the technology.
- We expect you to have a proven track record of building iOS apps (publicly available in App Store). Please show us what else you've built/contributed (e.g. Github account).
Extra Points if You Have:
- Familiarity with OOP principles and design patterns.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration & Deployment (Jenkins, Fastlane)
- Reactive/Functional programming.
- Understanding of Design & UI thinking.
- Optimization of data usage over mobile networks.
What We Offer:
- A modern workplace environment with great benefits.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private medical plan.
- Breakfast and lunch (optional).
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to attend conferences and training.
Disclaimer: Skroutz collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep you resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at [email protected]